Income and Expenditure statement 2021-22
2021-22 Activity Report
- Active Travel England, with Chris Boardman
- Trudy Harrison MP (Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Transport)
- Road Safety Audits
- Initiatives to Promote Walking
- National Highways
- Launched a major report into the upcoming second ‘Cycling and Walking Investment Strategy’, following three evidence sessions
- Secured funding from Tier for the 2022 Parliamentary Bike Ride.
- Arranged social media and press activity around Bike Week 2021.
- Drafted and suggested transport questions and written questions.
- Monthly Parliamentary Monitoring – there were more than 250 mentions of active travel and related road safety issues, in questions and debates in both Houses in the last 12 months.
- 24,000 Twitter followers (up 25% since may 2021)
- Continued working with Fusion Media to support communications and media opportunities
75 Assoc Members
Future Meetings and Events
- Scotland and Wales Active Travel Plans
- Baroness Vere – joint meeting with the APPG on Transport Safety
- Study Tour to London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Parliamentary Bike Ride, in association with the APPG Transport Infrastructure
- Cycling & Rail Meeting with Great British Railway
- Cycle theft
- HS2 Cycleway